Charms is an all-encompassing management system to help music programs organized student contact information, manage inventory, assign uniforms, track attendance, and work with trips, voluntary donations, fundraisers, and much, much more.
How to use Charms
To access your individual information via charms, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com
- In the Parent/Student Login Area, enter our school code: clovishsmusic
Click “Enter Charms”
- Enter your Clovis High School Student ID – this is the same number that has been assigned to you since you have in Clovis Unified School District. If this number doesn’t work for you, please let us know.
- You’ve now entered your personal Charms page. Here you can access a number different areas of information.
- We strongly encourage you to change your password as your student ID is not as secure. Click on the blue “Change Password”. Type your Student ID where is says “Old Password”. Type your new password in the next two fields. We suggest using a combination of numbers, letters and symbols in a random order to make your login even more secure.
- The first thing we would like everyone to do is to update their contact information. Be sure to click “Update” when you are finished. After that, please feel free to check your forms, finances or any other available information!